- Green Corp Konnection (GCK) will be present at the Hyvolution exhibition (1 and 2 February), the key event for hydrogen players in France and Europe.
- The company will be exhibiting the latest model in its range of hydrogen-powered retrofit vehicles, the Renault Master.
- The recent creation of Flex’hy allows GCK to pursue its strategic development by duplicating its 360° vision of the decarbonization of transport to hydrogen mobility.
Lempdes, 25th January 2023 – The GCK group will be present at Porte de Versailles in Paris on February 1st and 2nd for the 7th edition of the Hyvolution exhibition, which brings together the main players in the hydrogen sector. Each year, this major event for industry players gathers nearly 360 exhibitors, 4,500 professionals and 200 speakers at 80 conferences. This edition once again confirms the strong dynamics of our industrial sector and reaffirms the urgency of decarbonising transport.
On this occasion, the GCK group will present its latest vehicle in the homologation phase, the Renault Master Evo H2. This prototype extends the range of heavy vehicles that GCK can retrofit on its Lempdes industrial site by replacing its diesel engine with an electric engine powered by batteries and a hydrogen fuel cell.
The Renault Master converted by GCK retains the characteristics and performance of the original vehicle. Powered by an electric motor with a maximum power of 96 kW supplied by a Symbio fuel cell integrated in the engine compartment, the Renault Master Evo H2 has a range of 400 km (5 minutes recharging time) and a maximum speed of 130 km/h.
Hyvolution will also be an opportunity for the group from Auvergne Rhône-Alpes to strengthen its position within the hydrogen sector. Indeed, thanks to the recent creation of its own hydrogen distribution company called Flex’hy, GCK is duplicating its 360° vision of the decarbonisation of transport to hydrogen mobility.
Flex’hy aims to be a hydrogen distributor, anywhere, anytime in agile mode. The company can either produce hydrogen on site or distribute hydrogen produced locally. Thanks to flexible and mobile solutions, Flex’hy meets the needs of customers who want to steadily increase their daily consumption and number of vehicles with a very low level of civil engineering development.
This 360° vision allows GCK to stimulate the deployment of hydrogen ecosystems by offering a complete and unique range of H2 mobility solutions :
- Development of innovative technologies: hydrogen combustion engine, fuel cell;
- Retrofitting of all types of vehicles: cars, boats, coaches, buses, lorries, tippers, refuse collection vehicles, construction equipment;
- Hydrogen distribution and supply.
Éric Boudot, GCK’s Managing Director, says: « The Hyvolution exhibition is a must for all hydrogen players, of which GCK is a part. I am pleased to present our Renault Master for the first time, a few weeks after having driven the first French hydrogen bus with the Auvergne-Rhône Alpes Region. This new step confirms our role as a major player in the decarbonization of transport.”